Sandworth Properties Limited is a limited liability company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with core competence on Real Estate Development, Project Management, Facilities Management, Property Management, Commercial Retail Hubs and Real Estate Leasing activities. The Promoters of Sandworth Properties Limited are also the promoters of The ARENA MARKET located at Bolade, Oshodi, Lagos. An ultra-modern market purposely built to absorb the continuous demographic change within Lagos and adjoining states.
We are recruiting to fill the following graduate and experienced positions below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
- Ability to interpret structural drawings.
- Ability to set out the foundation layout of a building plan.
- Ability to prepare BBS and other MTO
- Ability to supervise contractors of a residential building project.
- Degree in Relative field
- Experience: 2-5 years Experience
- Competencies: Structural Engineering
Job Title: Receptionist / Office Clerk
- Receive calls, attend to customers, general office administration.
- Qualification: Degree in Relative field
- Experience: 1-2 years Experience
- Competencies: Customer Service
Job Title: Account / Admin Officer
- Receive, post & Reconcile revenues on a daily basis.
- Manage Petty Cash
- Track and disburse Admin expenses, receipts and other financial transactions.
- Procurement of supplies, maintenance of supplies and equipment in adequate stock and condition.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for Admin department, review purchases, vouchers and other financial documents.
- Qualification: Degree in Accounting.
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Competencies: Accounting, Audit, Tax
Job Title: Head Sales & Marketing
- Sales of properties.
- Ability to achieve sales target according to timeline.
- Ability to prepare and execute sales action plan and strategies
- Ability to manage and coordinate Sales Executives.
- Degree in relevant field
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ Core Experience in Sales of Properties.
Job Title: Regional Head, Business Development
- Broad Knowledge of the Real Estate/ Property Sector in Nigeria & ability to tap into its potentials.
- Ability to prospect, execute & realize real estate investment opportunities.
- Ability to initiate strategic planning/Business development process, including evaluation of new business opportunities, development & implementation.
- Ability to consummate & executive Joint Venture deals with good ROI.
- Ability to identify, prospect and win facilities management contract for the company.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Click below to apply online