FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Analyst
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Provide input for the development of ICT strategy for the assigned business area
- Define, recommend, and implement IT solutions that deliver value to the FrieslandCampina WAMCO business.
- Manage transformation in the business and realize solution readiness at go-live
- Ensure process adoption and performance using process performance indicator dashboards and associated toolkit
- Bring the outside in – understand the own industry end-to-end, bringing best in class solutions and establish an extended network with peers and partners
- Document process flows and system designs based on customer requirements
- Lead in gathering and documenting detailed customer requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to direct a cross-functional team to execute projects in a timely manner. Provide work direction and general project management including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts to ensure that the project meets technical and process specifications
- Track project plans and provides detailed reports of progress against plan. Generate project reports and develop appropriate conclusions to ensure achievement of requirements, schedule, priorities and performance
- Provide first level support for functional systems and internal customers
Candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the SAP template solutions within the business domain he/she is working in. An all-round team player who is capable of working in a global environment.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or in a technology-related field.
- Involved in business transformation
- Knowledge of the business complexity, preferably in FMCG
- Able to identify ICT strengths and weaknesses in the organization.
- Independent, self-managed and results-focused
- Strong communication & influence, ability to collaborate with internal & external customers and suppliers
- Business Analytic/Create Visualizations and Dashboards
- Stakeholder management (for levels see scope variants)
- Programming Skills in Java, ASP.Net, PHP
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, database software, MS Office products, PC hardware, software and peripherals a plus.
Application Closing Date