Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continuously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Language Translator
- We are currently searching for good translators who can work with our foreign clients and help them with directions while they stay here.
- The job of a translator, entails converting written material from one source language into the target language, and ensuring that the translated version carries the meaning of the original.
- Trans creating, which is a mix of translation, localisation and copy writing, is also part of the job, and the text is culturally and linguistically adapted to suit the reader.
- You will translate a variety of contents eg commercial,educational,legal etc
The responsibilities may include:
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, and making sure that the original meaning is not altered.
- Using the appropriate software for presentation and delivery.
- Liaise with clients to discuss any unclear points.
- Proofread and edit final translated versions.
- Consulting with experts in specialist areas.
- using different translation memory software, such as Wordfast, memoQ, Across,etc to ensure consistency of translation within documents and efficiency.
- using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest words used.
To be selected you will be required to show evidence of:
- Fluency in two or more languages and a good understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures.
- Excellent writing skills and command of grammar and attentiveness to details combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines, also the ability to use initiative in a commercial context.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2018.