Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands NigeriaAfrica has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Our team is always working to build a unique merchant network in Africa focused on the trendiest apparel and accessories sourced from local and international brands alike.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Associate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Garmspot’s Retail Associate holds primary responsibility for ensuring prompt receipt and processing of orders made by customers on our website. The Associate ensures that new brands and their items are uploaded onto our platforms along with appropriate item descriptions and promotional contents to be administered on social media platforms to engage the target market and enhance sales.
- The retail associate shall operate all customer service functions as required by Garmspot and its website. You shall be interfacing with clients and customers whose satisfaction must be ensured at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure efficient fulfillment of customers’ orders and requests.
- Collate useful qualitative feedback from customers and share with immediate supervisor to assist in product/service development and improvement.
- Respond to customers’ queries in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, conduct competitor research and anticipate changes in customer demand patterns
- Liaise with Garmspot’s client brands to synchronize inventory levels.
- Notifying clients in advance of depleting inventory levels on items stocked on the website.
- The retail associate is responsible for creating and administering brand reports to new and existing client brands on a routine basis for the e-commerce platform and after events hosted by Garmspot where brand items were sold.
- Ensuring that new client brands are sufficiently inducted.
- The retail associate may be required to attend events powered by Garmspot and coordinate Garmspot hosted events. These events must be concluded with management via a report to the Business Development Executive.
- Garmspot’s retail representative is to ensure an event review is conducted by the appropriate staff in the event that the Retail Associate is not in attendance at the event.
- Provide input into email newsletters by ensuring that the right segments get the right email campaigns at the right time.
- Advise the photo-shoot team on required product and promotional shoots for e-commerce, social media and other platforms.
- Contribute to photo-shoot planning and provide prompt support where required.
- Contribute ideas for creative campaigns.
- Establish timely and periodic updates on available stock via our e-commerce and social media platforms.
- Ensure that product updates are done within the set time frames on the website and on social media platforms
- Appropriate information is provided on the platform for all items made available for sale on Garmspot.
- Make research on Printing & T-Shirts when required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV alongside a well detailed Cover Note to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th February, 2021.