GBfoods Africa – Our history begins with our brand, Gallina Blanca, founded in Barcelona in 1937. But this is only the beginning of a long and exciting journey. Today, with a turnover of around €1,3 Billion and a staff of around 3,600 employees, GBfoods is present in more than 50 countries in Europe and Africa. They include Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Nigeria, Ghana, Algeria and Senegal, among others. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Factory Manager
Department: BU Nigeria
- The role holder will develop employees in the factory and build strong industrial and employee relations to ensure the achievement of the plant’s performance ambitions.
- The job holder will be in charge of our factory in Sango- Otta, Ogun state.
- Manage HR Administration while ensuring that the labour law and local government rules and practices are adhered to.
- Responsible for compensation including fixed and variable remuneration linked to productivity
- Administer benefits (health, canteen etc.) for the factory staff
- Support with the recruitment of factory and outsourced staff and management of workforce planning (recruitments, shifts, turnover, etc.)
- Responsible for the management of relationships with external labour partners
- Contribute to the development and Implementation of the factory policies and procedures
- Ensure that the factory is compliant with health & safety initiatives and practices.
- Design and implement training programs focused on legal, safety and technical aptitudes and attitudes in an operations environment
- Design and implement employee engagement initiatives in the factory
- HR analytics & costs (overheads and direct labour force)
- Develop policies & programs for the plant
- Coordinate General Services activities (security, transport, drivers, reception, etc.) for the factory
- Relevant Degree, e.g. MBA in Human Resources, Business Administration or Professional certification, e.g. IHRMP, SHRM, CIPR, etc.
- 5-7 years of Human Resource factory experience
- Excellent knowledge of the design and implementation of Human Resource policies and programs
- Relevant employee relations and industrial experience in FMCG
- Strong knowledge of Nigeria Labour Law and
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork.
What can you expect from us?
- Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to the growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
- We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional HR factory experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online