GBfoods – “Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local essence and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Its innovative character, its local recipes, their commitment to optimal nutrition through daily meals that its products take part, and its commitment to society, are the keys to its success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Business Partner – Commercial Area
- We are looking for a Finance Business Partner for our Commercial area in Nigeria.
The new incumbent will have these responsibilities:
- Perform financial control and support for the Nigeria Business Unit according to company policies in order to provide management information, advice and criteria that allow an in-depth analysis of the evolution of the business and making accurate decisions for its future
- Control the budget using the information prepared by the Analytical Accounting and Reporting Area to provide the Business Unit with an in-depth analysis and diagnosis of the identified deviations.
- Control and analyse the expenses, structure costs and other variables that influence the margins and profitability of the business to evaluate the causes of deviations and their reasoning
- Directly advise the Business Unit to drive and assure follow-up on timely or structural corrective measures for the identified deviations
- Direct and coordinate the analysis and resolution of inquiries from the Business Unit regarding the economic-financial impact of commercial or marketing projects or decisions
- Implement processes and follow up on uniform and effective commercial control criteria to improve follow-up on the prices and margins of the Business Unit
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Make the monthly closing of the costs to guarantee the reliability of the information to the Corporate Control Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Experience: 7-8 years in auditing or the equivalent
- Languages: English essential and French (preferable)
- Proactive person
- Project mindset
- Team player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here