GCA Energy Limited provides support services to Nigerian Refineries & Petrochemical Industries in Spares, Fire Engineering and Gas Chromatography. Over the years, have been driven by a high tenacity of purpose to emerge as a major player in the Oil & Gas sub-sector. Today, the company has made remarkable impacts in service delivery to clients in Onshore/Offshore Procurement Support, Maintenance, Metering & Calibration, Fire Engineering and Environmental Services. Our Vision is to be the dominant Onshore/Offshore Equipment/Spares Supplier and Support Services provider in Nigeria, while our Mission is to render cutting-edge support services in the Nigerian Oil & Gas sub-sector as a wholly indigenous company backed up by renowned international expertise. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Maintain sound financial and accounting procedures in line with accounting standards and company’s guideline.
- Financial planning, budget preparation/management functions.
- Ensure timely preparation of management accounts and other financial information.
- Maintenance of general records of financial and accounting related transactions
- Ensure that the company is compliant with general tax management, as well as remittances of taxes and other statutory payments.
- Liaising with appropriate regulatory authorities or agencies.
- Management of the company’s financial accounting and reporting systems.
- Capital expenditure accounting, and fixed asset management.
- Oversee the preparation, reporting, filing of financial statements.
- Coordinate the tracking of all receivables and payables.
- Implementation of new financial systems or maintenance of current procedures
- Assessment of financial risks and opportunities, setting and tracking financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Reconciliation of all banks statement of accounts as necessary.
- Coordinate daily operations of the department.
- Ensure the accuracy of all accounting records.
- Analysis of the company’s financials, to provide basis for sound business decisions by executive management.
- Perform other assigned duties as assigned by Management
- First Degree in Accounting from reputable institution.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience.
- Professional accounting certification (ICAN or ACCA) is essential.
- Master’s degree in accounting or related courses is an added advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge accounting principles, procedures, standards and regulations.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Deep sense of honesty and integrity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
30th April, 2023.