GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ge.com
GE is recruiting to fill the position of:
Position Title: GE Africa Early Career Development Program – Sales- Nigeria
Job Number: 1998654
Business: GE Oil & Gas
- Early Career Development Program is a 12- month program designed to develop entry-level talent for GE businesses across Africa. The program purpose is to build expertise and leadership skills in specific areas of sales.
- The program includes classroom and online trainings.
- Candidates will undertake challenging assignments and benefit of exposure to GE senior leaders.
- As a key pipeline for future GE talent, the candidate will be required to learn and understand how use operating tools such as hyperion to compile sales history for the region; tender for new businesses; understand and develop relationships with customers; monitor sales force and onboard new customers; develop a comprehensive market and customer data base; launch business products in an operating countries and execute sales processes.
- Bachelor’s degree with engineering or commercial background and business related majors; less than 2 years working experience; GPA greater than or equal 3.0/4.0 overall;
- Authorized to work in one’s country full-time without restrictions; an advanced to fluent level of English; demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced challenging environment; demonstrated team player; confident self starter who has demonstrated drive; ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure.
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
- Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Good organizational and efficiency skills;
- Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online