GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advanced Application Specialist
Job Number: 2593277
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Postal Code: 01685
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
- The Advanced Applications provides clinical and technical leadership during sales process by demonstration full range of products / Services to prospects for Molecular Imaging (Radiopharmacy, SPECT, SPECT/CT and PET/CT) in Africa.
- He/she is engaged with new and named accounts to establish credibility and drives clinical strategy.
- He/she provides thought leadership on product optimization and products market positioning.
- Responsible for Clinical and Research sites management in coordination with the local organizations.
- Responsible for the clinical evaluation of new software, options, and systems before release.
- Responsible for dissemination of information on Clinical trends, new procedures and new products or options.
- Inputs into Product Planning on Clinical trends. He/she delivers clinical advanced application training to Customers.
- Supports product training to the regional imaging and account managers.
- Takes active part in the organization of user meetings / symposia / tradeshows / Medical Advisory board in collaboration with the Product Marketing Leaders and the Product Sales Specialists.
- Supports Customer visits at reference sites abroad as needed.
- Build strong relationship with Luminaries in order to develop programs
- Resolves the product vs. Application issues. He/she makes the selection of clinical images for the sales library and congresses.
- Works with the Product Marketing Leader and the local commercial organization to identify key reference sites for new product introductions.
- Establishes regular and ongoing linkage to the Clinical Applications Group.
- Ensures that all new products are clinically relevant and all clinical needs are translated into technical and performance specifications.
- MD, Medical Physicist, PhD or Technologist
- 5 to 10 years clinical experience in Molecular Imaging Customer centricity.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Excellent computer skills
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Fluent in English
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as Clinical Education Specialist or equivalent in Nuclear Medicine and/or PET/CT
- Proven commercial track record in medical industry
- French / Arabic and any other language will be a strong asset
- Experience on GE Healthcare equipment
- Healthcare business and process knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below