GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company(NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 46,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
GE is looking for suitable and qualified individuals for the post of OTR Installation Leader-HC, in Nigeria.
The OTR Project Management Coordinator ensures Order entry Quality and Integrity.
- Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Regional Mgr, Install Specialist, OTR Logistics, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Finance, 6 Sigma…).
- Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales transfers.
- Monitor the Customer Plan versus actual to pro-actively reduce Span in the Customer Order Fulfillment grounded on SCOT optimization.
- Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
- Confirms customer requested date and Plan. The Backlog management.
- Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
- Reviews Weekly Business Sales.
- Set up contract review with Finance/OTR Regional Manager.
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory.
- Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
- Follow shipment, installation, and application via reports.
- Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
- Provide root cause on defect analysis.
- Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Intl Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Intl Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Desired Characteristics Business/Logistic degree.
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management or order management.
- Fluent English.
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented.
- Team player.
- Committed to deliver.
- Ability to use Systems and work in a matrix environment.
- Good Understanding of the OTR process.
- Proficient at understanding how the Order Configuration process works ( Cobra).
- Proficient at understanding how the Order Entry and approval processes work through Cobra and the PjM Tool.
Ability to keep contract moving forward.
- Good Product knowledge.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication.
- Green Belt trained.
- ISO knowledge.
Visit GE official website for more details.