GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each GE business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the positon below:
Job Title: Operations Management Leadership Program – OMLP
Job Number: 2506486
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: OG-HQ Headquarters
- The OMLP Program Associate demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will use your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- The GE Operations Management Leadership Program combines broad exposure to core Supply Chain and Services job assignments along with formal classroom studies.
- Due to the rotational nature of the Program, a member will typically complete three to four assignments over a two-year period, each approximately six to eight months in length that cut across different aspects in manufacturing processes, products and services
- Program members will also receive applicable technical and business training to compliment their rotational on-the-job training
- Domestic relocation is typically required while on program
- Typically a program member will have a supervisory, technical, sourcing and production / materials management assignment while on program
- Collaborate with Assignment Leader in setting and achieving realistic and challenging operation goals
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness in results
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply operational and technical fundamentals in the business environment using analytical and problem solving skills
- Develop cooperation and teamwork while leading diverse groups in the development and implementation of team goals
- Generate innovative ideas and apply change best practices to ensure impact of key initiatives
- Complete Technical training in areas such as Contemporary Manufacturing, Global Supply Chain Management, American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS) Certification, Six Sigma Quality training with Greenbelt Certification, Environmental Health & Safety
- Complete business training in topics such as Project Management, Team Leading.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, with at least 3 additional years of manufacturing experience
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology is preferred Outstanding academic achievements (Top 25% of class)
- GPA on a scale is preferred.
- Geographic flexibility and global mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
- Strong business acumen with the ability to motivate others
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online