Posted on :
31 Jan, 2010
31 Jan, 2010
GE Oil & Gas (www.ge.com/oilandgas) is a world leader in advanced technology equipment and services for all segments of the oil and gas industry, from drilling and production, LNG, pipelines and storage to industrial power generation, refining and petrochemicals.
GE Nigeria is currently recruiting a Senior Specialist Recruiting : Field services Engineers Job in Lagos, Nigeria to be based in Lagos Nigeria
The senior specialist recruiting will be responsible for facilitating the effective talent acquistion of Field Services Engineers for our global services business in sub sahara Africa.
Essential Responsibilities The successful candidate will be reponsible for :
Managing the overall staffing and recruiting process for the global services business in sub sahara Africa . Advise Human Resources (HR) Managers and Hiring Managers on short- and long-term staffing plans, develop and execute on cost-effective best practices and processes, and liaison with on-site staffing resources.
Support the Manager, Organization and Staffing, Human Resources Managers and Hiring
– Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in process improvement).
– At least 3 additional years of recruiting experience or HR experience with significant operational recruitment responsibilities.
– Willingness and ability to travel .
– Desired Characteristics Bachelors degree in Business or Human Resources is preferred.
– Prior experience in a corporate recruiting role with demonstrated responsibility for end-to-end staffing processes or experience in an executive search firm environment is preferred.
– Knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Strong customer mind-set.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.