Posted on :
21 Oct, 2010
21 Oct, 2010
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas. GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide (www.ge.com). GE Oil & Gas recruits Entry level Graduate Field Service Engineer 7
In an effort to help Nigeria meet its growing demand for electricity, GE has supplied over 100 gas turbines to the country. From our custom solutions in the oil & gas, energy and healthcare industries to our local inspection and servicing facilities, GE has fostered growing relationships with both the government and private business sectors, helping the country reach its potential. (www.ge.com/ng)
The Entry Field Service Engineer will be in charge of pre-defined operation, installation, maintenance, testing, adjustment; troubleshooting and technical assistance based on good engineering, manufacturing, installation and operation practices as applicable to upstream oil exploration/production equipment and in accordance with contractual work scope requirements.
* Operation, Installation or maintenance of company equipment (Surface Wellheads, Valves, Specialty
connections & Piping, Production trees, etc) in accordance with the company’s recommended
procedures, methods & guides
* Comprehensive job preplanning including all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), & technical work scopes applicable to assignments
* Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of
materials, drawings, prior job reports etc.
* Timely completion of all post job and administrative duties including but not limited to customer and
service reports, timesheets, job debriefs and tooling tracking.
* Safe & compliant performance of all activities inline with the company’s and our customer’s
environmental health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
* Uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory and company rules and
* Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach
* Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
* Work on a 14/14 or 21/21 days rotation with tendency to extend work shifts if required
* Certified to work in an offshore environment
Method of Application
Click This link to view Job and apply online