Posted on :
27 Jul, 2010
GE Oi l& Gas (www.ge.com/oilandgas) is a world leader in advanced technology equipment and services for all segments of the oil and gas industry, from drilling and production, LNG, pipelines and storage to industrial power generation, refining and petrochemicals. We also provide pipeline integrity solutions, including inspection and data management. GE Nigeria recruits Fresh Graduate for Project Management Program (2010)
Responsible for the execution of the Contract in terms of the main contractual obligations – i.e. full compliance with Contract scope of supply and agreed Technical Requirements, timely delivery and quality as well as achievement of the expected profitability of the Contract itself.
The PM is responsible for driving customer satisfaction, assuring the highest excellence in the execution jointly to the business targets.
The successful candidate will:
* Be the key interface between the Customer and GE Oil&Gas, connecting the local structure to the Head-Quarter
* Be responsible for the management of a portfolio of multiple projects (parts, repairs and field services activities);
* Play a proactive role in problems prevention during the Project life cycle by highlighting potential areas of concern and promptly driving other functions in solving issues, which could affect the flawless execution. In doing so, he/she gains a complete and deep knowledge of the processes and activities throughout the Company.
Among the above responsibilities, he/she will mainly focus on:
BS Engineering – Mechanical preferred;
* Fluent spoken English;
* Customer Centric behaviour, able to deal with complex and demanding Customers;
* Willing to meet challenging requirements;
* Strive for achieving Business Targets and Customer Satisfaction;
* Passion for the work “well done first time”, ethical rigor and professional discipline while running the Project;
* Excellent team player, able to effectively communicate with his/her peers and supervisors, good influencing skills when dealing with Functions and Customers;
* Effective communication and presentation skills;
* Available to travel frequently to HQ at short notice;
* Contractual Terms and Conditions knowledge;
* Good knowledge of GE O&G’s products and solutions;
* Six Sigma Green Belt certification;
Application Deadline: Till Position is taken