Posted on :
2 Jun, 2010
2 Jun, 2010
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. GE in Nigeria recruits Maintenance Specialist
An electrical base maintenance personnel is required for the Onne base, for quick response time to breakdowns and to ensure prompt attention to electrical faults in the offices, welding machine breakdowns and all associated eletrical equipments in the facility, this will reduce to the bearest minimum the huge cost been charge today by Intels for minor electrical works.
* Knowledge of AC/DC Control Circuits
* 3-phase power distribution systems
* Strong understanding of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics
* Ability to troubleshoot PLC’s and electronic drives
* Industrial electrical experience
* Good mechanical skills
* Ability to work well with others
* Strong communication skills
* Must be self motivated and able to work unsupervised
* Must be willing to work overtime
B. Eng. or HND in Electrical/Electronics.
4 to 5 years working experience in a similar role.