GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital powerplant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EID Intern, Power Services
Ref Id: 3239998
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Power Power Services
- The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- The successful undergraduate intern will be responsible for supporting Contract Performance Managers (CPM) and customers to review and highlight opportunities for digital and controls systems upgrades at existing customers sites; primary focus is Lagos for this internship opportunity.
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Experience in Coding or Programming will be an added advantage
- 4th or 5th year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply