Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm(RC: 1587936)of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-eight(28) branches in twelve (12) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify & screen potential clients through lead generation.
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the Gemstone’s marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance, leadership support and direction to the Marketing team.
- Build the Gemstone’s profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers in relevant market segments.
- Promote and sell company products to potential clients
- Meet monthly sales targets.
- Recruit, train and run a high performing sales team.
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff and other partners.
- Ensure client complaint resolution
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Adhere to various company policies and procedures
- Ensure products & services adequately meet the target market needs and the Sales & Marketing Team is adequately trained to achieve its target & deliver quality.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Must be a person who has field experience
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as a part of a team
- Experience and ability to build and lead teams of marketing people.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Possess leadership and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation, computer and communication skills
- Self-starter, willingness to go an extra mile, deliver on deadlines, ability to align to the Company’s culture, team player.
NGN 100,000 salary and a target of NGN 1.5million, 0.25% commission if the team meets 75% of team target.
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021.