General and Health Logistics International Limited – Incorporated in 2011 with RC No 980755, has become a leader in providing logistics and supply chain management solutions. We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering more flexibility in service and efficiency while focusing on creating customized solutions for our clients.
One way we do this is by operating around the clock, 365 days a year with a dedicated team of supply chain professionals focused solely on serving you, our client. We use our industry knowledge and leverage our more than 5 offices country-wide to ensure our clients receive the best speed and service possible as well as to deliver world class supply chain management programs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Finance
- Entry of data into Accounting Package, reconciliation of bank accounts, and generation of Management Report. Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement, etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations, and legislation.
- Preparation and payment of staff salaries.
- Remittance of statutory deductions and other related assignments such as FIRS – WHT, VAT & PAYE, PFAs, etc.
- Liaison with HR and Admin Unit on staff deductions and Annual Compliance Certificates such as: ‐ ITF ‐ Pension Fund Certificate, etc.
- Monitoring of Revenue and generation and analysis of Receivables report every month or as may be required by Management.
- Manage fixed asset including planning for Assetsverification and tagging.
- Other assigned duties.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years post-Nysc working experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN).
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, SAGE and other accounting software.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
5th October, 2022.