GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Ref Id: 3189690
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Engineering, Legal, Social Sciences or IT competency
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply