GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TPS Services SSA Contract Administrator & Cash Manager
- The successful candidate will be responsible to drive cash and past due reduction for TPS Services.
- He/She will be the focal point for BHGE TPS project managers, sales reps and finance teams supporting billing and timely cash collections.
- He/She will have responsibility of all aspects and process steps to ensure that cash and past dues targets (financial and operational) will be achieved.
- He/She plays a proactive role in cross-functional coordination with: Project Management, Finance, Local site Organization, Global Operations and Quality.
- He/She will be accountable for overall cash and past due strategies and assumptions.
- He/She will play a critical role in ensuring Past Due regional rhythm to be operative and efficient.
- He/She will be responsible to prepare periodic update to senior managers, including Operating plan and Business reviews.
- Engineering/Economic Degree
- 3+ experience in working capital roles
- Proven financial and business acumen
- Strong can do and problem solving attitude
- Good knowledge of business dynamics, processes and accounting system
- Self-starter, high motivation level, strong leadership skills
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization and cross functionality
- Proven capability to drive cross-functional team remotely
- English fluency
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- At least 5 years experience inside Oil & Gas organization, preferably inside Services
- 3+ experience in GE O&G CSA in operational roles
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified (or higher quality certification).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply