We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Ref No: 3042761
Job Function: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Power Power Services
- Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge.
- Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Manage an operation, business, unit, or part of a production facility in order to reach defined targets in quality, cost, delivery and safety.
- Ensure continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards.
- Team management of salaried employees. This does not include production supervisors who oversee hourly employees.
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Works together with business leadership at SPB and EB level.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Delivers products as part of a team.
- Works on cross functional teams. Alternatively: Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College (or a High School Diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)/or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Operation Management
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Application Closing Date