Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a Real Estate Investment Company, is recruiting young and vibrant individuals to fill the position below.
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for implementing the business development initiative of the company in line with expected result as dictated by the Managing Director.
- Oversee the activities sale & marketing team in line with the company’s revenue target.
- Shall oversee the activities of the project team in collaboration with the company consultants to ensure quality of works and expected deliverables.
- Shall co-ordinates and oversee the entire administrative structure of the assigned branch office.
- Shall provide leadership, support, and training where necessary for the staff team.
- Shall work closely with the Managing Director in discharge his duties.
- Candidate should possess minimum of a B.Sc Degree in any of the of the following field: Building Construction / Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Project Management, Business Management / Administration, or related field.
- Must have worked in a managerial role for a real estate firm in any of the following capacity; Business development manager, Head of Sale, or General Manager for at least 3 – 4 years.
- Must have manage the sales & marketing team of his current/previous employer for at least 2years.
- Experienced in staff management, business development and sale & marketing.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Excellent communications skills in oral & written English
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse personalities.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.