Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Development Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a content developer. The responsibilities of the content developer include creating original content for our website and advertising that includes copywriting, graphics, and technical work. The content developer must also adhere to SEO best practices.
- To ideal candidate must have great communication, research, and teamwork skills. Ultimately, a top-notch individual with a good working knowledge of content management software as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and an eye for detail.
- Develop media and content strategy which addresses our key business, consumer segment and brand needs.
- Prepare media plans and draft stories/narratives/press releases to address communication priorities and achieve desired brand profiling and positioning.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, adverts, press kits, skits, newsletters, and related marketing material.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new movies, launches, events, and promotions.
- Contribute & collaborate on tech projects, websites, App, etc.
- Work and liaise closely with digital marketing team and business development team to ensure correct news and regular content updates.
- Utilize SEO, within regulatory parameters to improve website traffic generation leading to improved awareness and understanding metrics and website lead generation.
- Record and analyze data to track progress against key metrics and prepare detailed media activity report.
- Accountable for the overall distribution of content through various channels, including media, website, social media, and various internal communications channel.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, mass communication, or a related field.
- Experience in copywriting, graphic design, programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of content management software, including WordPress, Photoshop, and Flash
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using using theJob Title / Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th May, 2023.