Germaine Auto Centre is an integrated automobile dealership, located in Lekki, Lagos. For over 16 years, Germaine has been a household name for automobile purchase (new and certified pre-owned), servicing, spare part sales and vehicle bodywork by providing quality service to individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical and Mechanical Technician
- Carry out routine maintenance on diesel and Petrol Engines
- Familiar with engine components and systems and know how they interact with each other. Should be able to take apart major parts for repairs and be able to put them back together properly
- Ability to use diagnostic equipment on engine systems and components to identify and fix problems in increasingly complicated mechanical and electronic systems
- Must be able to Carry out major repairs as required
- Repair vehicles in line a high-quality standard
- Must be able to complete vehicle repair within the time allotted
- Identify and inform the Sectional Team Lead of any additional repairs on customers’ vehicle.
- Maintain accurate clocking practices by clocking on and off every repair order.
- 3-5 years of automotive repair experience
- Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs.
- Ability to operate diagnostic tools required
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Toyota or related certification preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license.
- Salary is attractive plus other employment benefits.
Job Title: Cashier
- Receive cash, cheques and fund transfers from customers
- Issue payment receipt to customers
- Responsible for payment of cash for procurement, staff and daily internal cash expenses
- Post cash vouchers to appropriate ledger and accounts
- Lodgement of daily excess cash in the bank
- Confirmation of fund transfer payment and management of POS facility
- Responsible for cash reconciliation
- Sign and stamp customer gate pass raised by customer service after car servicing/repairs
- Prepare daily cash report
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Finance and other related courses
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in a Finance function
- Practical understanding of the principles of Accounting & Financial Management
- Basic MS Excel & Accounting ERP Skills
- Attention to details
- High level numeracy skills
- Good communication skills particularly attuned to working well with non-finance stakeholders
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good level of commercial and business awareness
- Ability to build and maintain cordial working relationships
Attractive plus other employment benefits.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2018.