Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria. Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- The Key Account Manager, Careers will manage relationships with major Clients seeking to fill job vacancies within their establishments. He/ She will be responsible for creating and maintaining long term business relationships by meeting their requirements.
- The successful candidate must be skilled in building strong partnerships.
- He/ She must be able to identify Clients’ specific needs and promote our company’s solutions. This position is a senior position offering great potential for growth.
- Developing strong connections with leading Brands to build long-term business relationships.
- Identifying Clients’ recruitment needs and providing solutions by ensuring suitable candidates
- are selected from our large database and forwarded to the Clients for selection.
- Influencing the Key Account team’s performance to ensure monthly KPI’s and targets are met.
- Conducting research for strategic process improvement.
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to Director.
- B.Sc or equivalent in any relevant field from a reputable higher Institution
- 3 – 5 years previous experience in a Key Account role preferably from an E-commerce firm
- Experience in a target driven role especially within a fast paced environment is a plus.
- Prior recruitment experience is a plus.
- Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with Clients’ needs and organizational goals
- Identify Clients needs and be passionate about exceeding expectations.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with the Company’s goals.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships. You will have to build and consistently expand a strong Client base.
- Ability to think logically and provide Client-centric solutions
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “KAM Careers” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2019