Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the company. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
- Sell products and services on your assigned work platform.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone calls, email, or social media.
- Use your assigned work platform to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade orders.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise customers on company products and services.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Act as the face of the company.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Minimum of a B.A, B.Sc. or HND in any related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative in a fast paced organization.
Skills & Competencies:
- Persuasive speaking & writing skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Quick thinking
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet targets.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Volume of closed sales, relative to target.
- Volume of Prospects converted to customers, relative to Prospects engaged.
- Percentage of First Call / Request Resolution.
- Number of Abandoned Request.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2020.