Getfit Technologies Limited, one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer & Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the CEO to prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Receiving guests on behalf of the CEO, and deciding if they will meet the CEO.
- Handle various social media platforms
- Research and source brand influencers/models
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and set up meetings.
- Create content, and calendar campaigns to drive sales.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our various social media platforms, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, social media platforms, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the organization, and then contextualise your findings.
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Strong Organizational and time management Skills
- Knowledge of SEO, and all social media platforms is a MUST
- Must have digital marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be Smart and Creative
- Idea of social media ads and content creation would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.