Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Labeller
- To ensure the smooth running of the machine.
- To hand over machine in good condition to the incoming shift.
- To ensure that 5S is maintained at all times around the machine area.
- To always stop to fix issues in order to avert material wastages.
- Ensure machine parameters are in order before commencing work.
- To ensure daily production targets are met via hourly monitoring.
- Must ensure that all leaks, air, water and oil are promptly fixed.
- To ensure that the machine runs at the optimum speed at all times.
- To always fill downtime sheets correctly, root causes identified and solutions proffered to avert reoccurrence.
- Measure material variance by measuring the reject rate.
- Ensure Packaging Materials are of right quality
- Ensure final products are of the correct quality.
- To always confirm that maintenance schedules are carried out accordingly.
- To always operate the machine with the agreed OEE.
- To make sure that Cleaning, Inspection, Lubrication and Tightening (CILT) carried out at least 30mins daily.
- To ensure that all critical spares and wear parts are always available.
- To be involved in maintenance activities carried out on the machine.
- Must quickly report any breakdown more than 5mins.
- To closely monitor the machine for unusual noise and readings.
- To ensure that LOTO is observed for all machine interventions.
- To report all near misses and incidents promptly to your HOD and Safety officer.
- To always use the necessary PPEs at all times.
- To make sure that all safety interlocks on the machine are functional.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 2years experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Those living in Ikorodu and environ or willing to relocate will be will be preferred
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2019.