Gidi Mobile Limited is the creator of gidimo, Africa’s most advanced curriculum mastery & learning-for-livelihoods platform. One of the first cohort of five African companies ever to be selected for Google’s Global Launchpad Accelerator Program in San Francisco, our mission is “to deliver opportunity, and the capacity required to exploit it, to every willing learner”. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Care Intern
Department: Program Delivery & User Success
- Gidi Mobile is a mission driven company, focused on delivering opportunity, and the capacity to exploit it to every willing learner. Our offering, the gidimo platform, is the most revolutionary approach to learning, incorporating mastery, gamification, and social learning to drive educational achievement in a convenient and fun way across multiple segments.
- Are you a fun loving, outgoing person? Do you enjoy helping your parents, friends and siblings through new mobile applications? Do you love the energy that comes from chatting with new people? Are you patient and thoughtful? Above all, do you love and care for others? Then this opportunity is for you.
- If you feel you are a fantastic fit for this role, kindly apply immediately.
To enjoy this role, you should:
- Be available to attend to learners for up to 10 hours daily right from your comfort zone
- Handle inquiries on social media channels that could be in blocks of am and pm hours
- A young and vibrant undergraduate with a good command of oral and written English
- A minimum of a second-class upper grade point average. Preferably the Social Science field.
- Have a working mobile device and/or laptop with internet connectivity.
- Capacity building: tech skills, soft skills and pre-graduate experience
- Competitive monthly stipend
- Monthly internet subscription.