Posted on :
12 May, 2010
12 May, 2010
GlaxoSmithKline is a leading healthcare company that helps people to do more, feel better and live longer. We have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer:
With a firm foundation in science, we discover, develop, manufacture and distribute prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
In pursuance of our growth objectives, opportunity now exists for bright, self-starting and talented young individuals to join our company as:
The ideal candidate must:
• Possess very good first degree – a minimum of Second Class Lower in Sciences, Social Sciences, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable University. .
• Have and display a high level of integrity, transparency and respect for people.
• Be able to think innovatively, be a good team player, seek continuous improvement and be customer driven.
• Have 0-2 years working experience (including NYSC experience) Not be more than 27 years old by 30th April 2010
Other reguirements include:
• Numerate & analytical skills
• Communication & presentation skills
• Relationship/ Inter -personal skills
• A good workiowledle of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word
• Post-graduate degree from reputable Unversity will be an added advantage
Our people remain the key driving force behind our success. Therefore, GlaxoSmithKline assures a great working experience in a stimulating and challenging environment
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should forward up-to-date resumes in Microsoft Word format (* .doc) or (*.docx) to [email protected]. indicating the role as the subject matter. Only electronic applications in the prescribed format will be considered.
Applications closes 25th May 2010.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted