Posted on :
11 Sep, 2009
11 Sep, 2009
GlaxoSmithKline, is one of the few pharmaceutical companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. We require very bright, confident, energetic and career-oriented individuals to fill the positions of MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVES at various locations in the country.
To qualify to be assessed for this role, the candidate must:
• Not be more than 28 years old
• Hold a very good first degree in Pharmacy
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Hold a current driver’s license and be able to drive.
Opportunities exist in the following locations:
Condition of Service:
• Successful candidates are assured of a great working experience in a stimulating and challenging environment.
Method of Application:
Strong contenders for these roles should send electronic applications and up-to-date resumes in Word format (document) highlighting achievements to: [email protected] indicating the role as the subject.
The preferred location should also be highlighted. Only electronic applications in the prescribed format will be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15th September 2009.