GlaxoSmithKline is one of the world’s leading research – based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. It is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GlaxoSmithKline is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Graduate
Type of position: Permanent
Job Purpose / Scope We have opportunities in our Future Leaders (Commercial Graduate) programme with the GSK Pharmaceutical business in Nigeria. The 2 year Pharmaceutical Commercial Graduate programme aims to develop our future commercial business leaders.
We are looking for high achievers with a good academic background (minimum of Second Class Upper) from reputable universities.
- The commercial graduate programme is made up of a series of placements across various functions within the business including Marketing, Sales and Vaccines.
- We place huge importance on personal and professional development, and are committed to helping all our people realise their full potential. You’ll be responsible for driving your own development we will give you every support to build your individual strengths and maybe discover some hidden talents.
- The rotational programme will expose you to a great amount of learning. You will take on new challenges while enhancing your technical or functional expertise and improving your business knowledge. This will see you increasing your confidence and gaining priceless communication, planning, organisational, problem-solving, team-working and networking skills.
Qualification / Experiences
- Minimum 2:1 in Pharmacy/Health Sciences/Business Degree
- Related postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc) will be of advantage
- Between 1 – 3 years work experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply