Posted on :
16 Aug, 2010
16 Aug, 2010
Globacom Limited (or GLO) is a Nigerian multinational telecommunications company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. GLO is a privately owned telecommunications carrier that started operations on 29 August 2003
With the rapid growth of Globacom limited, Nigeria’s Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband. Gateway and the successful spread into West African countries like Republic of Benin and Ghana, opportunities are now available for the services of young and dynamic university graduates on a fixed term contract.
JOB POSITION- GRADUATE TRAINEES
LOCATIONS- Kana, Kaduna, Jigawa, Katsina. Bauchi, Plateau, Bomo, Taraba, Adamawa, Banue, Nassarawa, Enugu, Anambra. Ebonyl, Abla, Akwa-lborn, lmo, Bayelsa, Cross River, Benue, Gombe, Yobe, zamfara.
• Good University degree
• Candidates must have completed the NYSC programme
• Young, smart end intelligent male and female graduates who are not more than 30 years of age
• Should posses good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good territorial knowledge, ability to understand and speak the local language of the slate of Interest
• Should be computer literate
• Highly resourceful person
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (stating preferred work location as the subject of the e-mail) within 5 days of this publication to:[email protected] or drop hard copies at Glo offices and Gloworld outlets In the locations.