Posted on :
30 May, 2012
30 May, 2012
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic IT firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena. We deliver innovative and exciting products and services to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Psychologist/Researcher, who will be responsible for the creation, standardization and deployment of assessments for various purposes.
POSITION: Global Test Developer
• Create, Standardise and Deploy assessments for various uses
• Statistically analyse Norm Groups for benchmarking and analysis
• Provide extensive statistical reports on results
• Manage relationship with test development partners
• Research innovative testing tools for special needs (deaf, blind etc.)
• Advise on best practice on use of CBT (Computer Based Testing)
• Carry out research
• Test theories on psychology and human behavior
• Minimum of a Second Class Upper Division (2.1) in Psychology from a reputable University.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality
To apply, visit www.dragnetnigeria.com/vacancy
NOTE: Individuals who have previously applied for the position of Psychologist/Researcher with Dragnet NEED NOT APPLY.