Globalite OK Nigeria Limited is currently seeking to recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 15th February 2020
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.