MTN, Africa’s leading network is currently recruiting for General Manager Customer Care (Online). The candidate will be reporting to the Customer Relations Executive.
The ideal candidate will have a First Degree in Social Sciences or a numerate discipline Post-graduate degree or an MBA will be an added advantage and 12- 15 years of Experience.
General Manager Customer Care (Online)
- Develop strategies for Online Customer Support.
- Develop strategies for Customer Retention management.
- Develop people management strategies/framework for the online department in line with the Divisional and the organizational People Management Framework (PMF).
- Monitor the effectiveness of the strategies (People, Customer support & Retention).
- Oversee the management of the Online Customer Assistance Centers (OCAC).
- Responsible for ensuring adequate support is provided for the OCAC Operations.
- Monitor and measure the performance of the OCAC.
- Oversee Customer segmentation activities within the OCAC and ensure competitiveness.
- Defining of the relevant policies and procedures for all customer support processes.
- Provide Mentoring & Coaching support to direct reports.
Job Conditions: Normal MTN working conditions. Minimum qualification is 2.2 or equivalent
- 12- 15 years of Experience with University Degree and an advance degree.
- 6+ years leadership/management Experience.
- Previous exposure to a Contact Center within the telecommunications industry is critical.
- Experience in Managing Medium to Large contact center is important.
Apply Directly on MTN website
This offer ends on This vacancy expires on 1/9/2009