MTN Africa’s network of choice has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria. It now provides services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.s
MTN is recruiting for General Manager Customer Care (Online). The candidate will be reporting to the Customer Relations Executive.
The ideal candidate will have a First Degree in Social Sciences or a numerate discipline Post-graduate degree or an MBA will be an added advantage and 12- 15 years of Experience.
- Develop strategies for Online Customer Support.
- Develop strategies for Customer Retention management.
- Develop people management strategies/framework for the online department in line with the Divisional and the organizational People Management Framework (PMF).
- Monitor the effectiveness of the strategies (People, Customer support & Retention).
- Oversee the management of the Online Customer Assistance Centers (OCAC).
- Responsible for ensuring adequate support is provided for the OCAC Operations.
- Monitor and measure the performance of the OCAC.
- Oversee Customer segmentation activities within the OCAC and ensure competitiveness.
- Defining of the relevant policies and procedures for all customer support processes.
- Provide Mentoring & Coaching support to direct reports.
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions. Minimum qualification is 2.2 or equivalent
- 12- 15 years of Experience with University Degree and an advance degree.
- 6+ years leadership/management Experience.
- Previous exposure to a Contact Center within the telecommunications industry is critical.
- Experience in Managing Medium to Large contact center is important.
Apply Directly on MTN website
This vacancy expires on 1/9/2009