Great Nigeria Insurance Plc started operations in 1960 and has been in business of Insurance, Financial Services and Real Estate investment. Our 50 years of insurance underwriting have enabled us to master the business terrain and develop skills that give us edge over our competitors in service delivery and total customers satisfaction.
GNI Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Risk Advisor)
- Evaluate the risk requirements of the tender/project and develop the risk management plan in accordance with the contract requirements in liaison with the Project Manager.
- Establish and implement the risk management plan dedicated to the tender/project.
- Set up and maintain a risk register.
- Perform quantitative analysis in accordance with the Risk Management Plan; cost and schedule risk analyses.
- Monitor risk mitigation activities.
- Ensure that the Project Manager and the Client are kept informed and aware of the risks and opportunities relating to the tender/project. Throughout the tender/project, monitor and report risk related activities to ensure correct and effective implementation of the risk management plan.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / BSc in any field
- Entry level
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online