GOF AUTOS LTD is a limited liability company. GOF is an indigenous company in Lagos with a strong Automotive, Auto-service, Automaker and Auto-baker service in Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Ref No: 1284455
Job Description / Duties / Functions / Roles / Responsibilities
- Business Development Manager Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Business Development Manager Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Business Development Manager Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Business Development Manager Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Business Development Manager Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected]