Going Active endeavors to help organisations, individual entrepreneurs, CEO’s and Solo Entrepreneurs solve problems, stratigise, and reach their business developmental goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Manager
- The primary objective of the Credit Manager ‘s role is to establish policies and procedures for collections and credit application processes and to maintain credit for all our clients.
- They will manage receivable and risk assessments, approving credit for potential clients and direct the activities of the credit management team, develop policies and procedures, assess risk, manage payments, query management, account management, produce reports and manage the credit management team.
Key Roles Responsibilities
- Advise on the development of policies and procedures for credit application processes and the maintenance of credit for complex client accounts at a business unit level.
- Be responsible for the operational management of the team which includes creating and executing on plans and reporting on the team activities in the required forums.
- Be responsible for the payments of all creditors’ accounts.
- Deal with payment and all credit related queries received from internal and external clients.
- Ensure overdue accounts are collected and ensure clients are appropriately advised regarding payment terms.
- Maintain accurate team measurement and performance statistics and ensure the distribution of all credit related reports to the relevant forums.
Education, Training, and Experience:
- Advanced Qualification in Finance/Business Management/Credit Management
- At least 8 -10 years’ working experience
- At least 8 years’ working experience in a relevant field
- Experience within the internet provider industry will be an advantage.
Personal Attributes and Skills and knowledge:
- Possess excellent knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations relating to credit management
- Demonstrate good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrate learning and service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good people management and leadership skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to provide first class customer service
- Display impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrate proactive management
- Display financial acumen.
- Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to engage with key clients in a professional and tactful manner.
- They are proactive and meticulous individuals who display impeccable attention to detail.
- They demonstrate advanced negotiation and influencing ability and use their excellent interpersonal skills to provide first class customer service.
- These individuals display excellent problem solving and decision-making ability and are able to think strategically.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply