Going Active – Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC / Cooling Specialist
Our client, is looking for an experienced HVAC/Cooling specialist to performs skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems to support the Data Centre facility.
- A degree in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Professional experience in HVAC Installation and commissioning. Providing 1st and 2nd level support to CRAC, Chillers, AHU, DX units and Comfort Cooling air conditioners
- Not less than five years continuous job experience in HVAC Installation and commissioning.
- Ability to render 1st and 2nd level support to Comfort Cooling air conditioners, HVAC units and specialized Cooling units including but not limited to Leak testing, welding, Vacuuming, pressure testing and gas recharging.
- Familiarity with various controls and power electronics components, troubleshooting and electrical issue resolution.
- Ability to interpret electrical circuit wiring diagram using such in resolution of complex control fault.
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Electronic Work bench and Visio Software.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.