Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the forefront of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high-quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Manager
- We are looking for a tech-savvy E-commerce Manager with a background in Sales/Digital Sales, Marketing or Business.
- The person in this role has an eye for what will appeal to customers and uses an innovate approach to increase customer traffic. As the E-commerce Manager, knowing how to organize and interpret data is key.
- To develop, execute and deliver digital/online marketing strategy.
- To manage online sales, communications, and campaigns through company’s website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- To manage company’s website, implement all online marketing campaigns, smooth running and completion of projects across site builds, online advertising, social media, maximizing online sales opportunity and search marketing.
- To analyse campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment (ROI), increase page views, and site to encourage repeat usage.
- To enhance offline sales by engaging in offline campaign.
- To track sales data via all channels except showroom customers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of experience of web development or digital management
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, social media outlets, online practices and protocols.
- Working knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be detail and deadline-oriented, and take initiative.
- Ability to collaborate with all areas of the organization, and to provide exceptional service both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates winning social/customer service technique, creativity, and documented immersion in social media.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each can be deployed.
Application Closing Date:
31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with a one-page cover letter (explaining why you qualify for the role) to: [email protected]