Gonzaga Jesuit College is a new Catholic boarding secondary school in Anambra State, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dormitory Parent
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Dormitory Parent will be responsible for students and everything they do before and after school hours in accordance with the regulations of Gonzaga Jesuit College.
- He/she will also supervise study hall sessions, some of which hold during school hours, ensuring that all students study effectively and efficiently.
- Over and above all, every staff of Gonzaga Jesuit College will be a role model for the students.
- A University Degree in any field or its equivalent is required. Any higher degree or qualification, especially in Education, is an advantage.
- Experience: At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Personal Qualities: Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications/cover letter, CV (in Microsoft Word formats), atleast two referees and scanned Credentials to the “Principal” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
Note: A contact phone number and email address should be included in the CV.