GP Consulting – Our client, an Estate Management firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
- To deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organization’s property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, service charge management, easements, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of the organization and its clients.
- Ensuring hitch free internal and external customer experience.
- Handle all inquiries within capacity
- Perform to earn Management’s full confidence
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Keep business documents confidential
- Facility/property management
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio
- Tenant selection
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases.
- protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly report to your General Manager
- I.T Students, N.D, HND, B.Sc, B.Tech from any of Nigeria higher institutions in Estate Management.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
- The candidate should be confident, a self starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach.
- Additional Information
- Must be resident in Lagos and knows the property market in LLagos.
- Must be ready to resume duty immediately
- Computer literate with good Ms word, excel, PowerPoint skills
- Independent judgment
- Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities
- High learning ability
- Team Spirit
- Pro activeness and foresightedness
- Manage and prioritize time
- Plan and Organize and schedule work
- Listen actively
- Give clear information
- Get unbiased information
- Maintain accurate records
- Identify and Solve Problems
- Make decisions and weigh risk
- Think clearly and analytically
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly attentive to detail
- Ability to multi -task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptive to change
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role applied for as the subject of the email.
19th February, 2023.