Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire lifetime experience. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We have a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that’s not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you’re ready to rock, we’re the place for you.
About the Programme :
- It is a 1 year Programme wherein successful candidates will work with the Engineering and Maintenance department. Upon completion of the Trainee program, successful candidates would join the Engineer Team.
- We are searching for a well-organized graduates to join our team as the new trainee engineer.
- Performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports. You should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone.
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- To be successful as a trainee engineer, you should always be expanding your engineering knowledge and sharpening your communication skills. Outstanding candidates learn from their mentors, but also feel confident sharing their own ideas with the team.
Requirements of the Role:
- B.Sc / HND graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering, 2.1 or better
- Applicant must have relevant Technical / Electrical background
- Applicant must be under 30 years.
- Applicant who resides within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in operations.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Self-motivated with strong team player skills
- Applicant must be knowledgeable about basic TPM knowledge, autonomous maintenance step 1,2,3 is preferably
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease
- Basic computer skills (windows, excel) is preferably to enter performance results in the related database
- Good command of English
- HACCP & Hygiene oriented
- Competitive Salary Package
- Leave allowance
- Health insurance
- Professional Developmen
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 19th July, 2021.