Today’s highly competitive marketplace means we have to deliver reliable services of the highest quality and reliability which meets your requirements necessary to compliment your critical business deliverables.
Our professional services organization combines great people, great tools, and great partners to help you get from where you are today to where you want to be.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports,
- Perform account reconciliations and analyses,
- Prepare journal entries and review accounting classifications, in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles,
- Analyse and prepare financial statements,
- Prepare documentation in support of external and internal audits,
- customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them,
- Serve as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues,
- Forecast and plan resource requirements
- Graduate Accountant
- BSC/HND qualification
- 1 to 2 years experience in similar role.
- Must be smart, ready to learn,
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, Team Building & Leadership and Creative problem Solving,
- Possess knowledge of basic operating systems
- Good statistical and analytical skills MS Office and knowledge of accounting software.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Planning, Organization and Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date:
2nd May 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: [email protected]