Telvida is a Unified Communication company that is into Video Conferencing, IP Telephony, Digital Signage, Print Management etc.
Job Title: Account/Operations Support Intern
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with administrative functions
- Assist with the creation of purchase orders, contracts and invoices
- Assist with payrolls
- Process submitted invoices for payment
- Manage day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable, producing reports as requested.
- Prepares reports as required
- Communicate and ensure compliance with firm operational guidelines and policies
Minimum of OND/BSC in account or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong and mature phone presence
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment
- Ability to present information effectively to individuals as well as groups (customers, clients, co-workers)
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- A people person. The Operations Team interacts daily with all departments within the agency. You must be a good communicator, both written and verbal.
- Candidate must be proactive with a high level of initiative
How to Apply
Apply in Person on Tuesdays and Thursday by 12Noon and 2:00PM
Or Please send your resume + a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject indicating the position applied for.
Application Deadline 1st June, 2016