Our client, in the banking industry requires the services of qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Lagos Island
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation.
- Mobilization of cheap funds e.g. Savings accounts
- Provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, process transactions
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND/HND/B.Sc from reputable schools in related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility).
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Banks’ products and services.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th June, 2016.