Meadow Hall was founded by Mrs Kehinde Nwani in July 2002. It started as a summer school in Bashorun Okusanya, Lekki Phase 1 with 24 children. By September of the same year the first academic session commenced with 60 children, six well-experienced teachers and six teaching assistants. In January 2007, the school moved to its permanent site at Meadow Hall Way, Alma Beach Estate, Lekki-Epe Express Way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Teacher Trainee
- The Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) is a 3-month teacher training and development initiative aimed at young graduates who are passionate about the teaching profession regardless of their first academic discipline.
- GTTP, which started in 2013 with 30 participants, has produced over 100 professional teachers who are presently working in various schools within and outside Nigeria.
- It is a corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative of Meadow Hall and comes at no cost to the graduates.
- To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field
- To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and international best practice for effective teaching and learning
- To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and, ultimately, the nation.
- To create an exceptional pool of teachers.
- A minimum of a Second Class Division degree from a recognised institution
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than two years ago
- Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age
- Applicants must have a passion for the teaching profession
- Applicants should possess good communication, social and ICT skills
- Applicants without an education qualification (NCE, B.Ed, PGDE etc.) are expected to obtain one not later than 1 year after the programme.
- Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies
- A platform for self-development, creativity and excellent service delivery
- Capacity building that affords the opportunity to spread best practices and shape future generations
Application Closing Date
Friday, 11th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below