Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited (SCNL) is a subsidiary of SAIPEM S.P.A., a leader in Energy Sector. Due to an increasing workload and the expansion of our Onshore and Offshore activities in Nigeria.
we are seeking for highly qualified, pro-active, fast learning, well organized and motivated resources for the positions listed below.
Job Title: Subsea Engineer (SSE)Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the preparation of the operative procedures for the integration and testing of the whole umbilical and control system with the other equipment of the system e.g. for FAT, EFAT and SIT
- Participate in the definition and development of statement of requirements for subsea umbilical and control systems, from early development stage of project through execution phase
- Provide technical support to all activities related to bidding and detailed engineering.
- Prepare specification of subsea control system architecture and equipment
- Review of clients technical documents and requirements
- Control the subcontracted engineering documents belonging to subsea control and umbilical discipline
- Prepare the technical specification and data sheets for material purchasing and ancillary structure
- Prepare the design basic/CTR x riser design and interface with relative process and structures
- Perform and verify all discipline analysis and calculation notes required to design the riser system as well as Check those of third party/subcontractors
- Define standards and procedures for relative engineering area and contribute to software evaluation
- Must not be more than 28 years of age
- 0 – 4 years experience is required for SUBSEA ENGINEERS (SSE)
- All applicants must hold a University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering or Marine Engineering with a minimum grade of Second Class – Upper Division.
8th March 2012
How To Apply
Interested persons should forward their resume to: [email protected] using the job reference code as e-mail subject (e.g. SUBSEA ENGINEERS (SSE)).
If you do not meet the above requirements, please do not apply.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.